Reset 11 is Underway!
US Govsim is in the midst of reset 11! We've just undergone a new set of elections. Republicans control the Senate and House. Presidential elections will be decided March 27-29.
Current administration: Republican President Gabriel Bellerose and Vice President Benjamin Cyril.
Challengers: Democratic Senators Matthew Newsom and Chris Mulvaney.
Click here to read the latest announcements, or here to register as a new player.
Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to:
- Make key decisions during a time of crisis as a President?
- Conduct a Senate campaign?
- In Congress, vote on issues vital to your constituents?
- Argue a case before the Supreme Court?
- Give the President vital intelligence and advice as a Cabinet member?
- Make a name for yourself as a famous politician in one party, and then start afresh in the other with a new character, background, and political point of view?
U.S. GovSim invites players to raise funds, campaign, and play in the House of Representatives, in the Senate, and with a lot of skill and luck, the Presidency.
Players take on the roles of members of Congress, the President, the Vice President, cabinet members, party leaders, media personalities, and more -- all with infinite open-ended possibilities.
Ready to legislate? Play Now!